Tuesday, April 16, 2013

"Try It" Tuesday

I am going to let you all in on a little secret, but once I tell you, you have to promise not to tell anyone else. Got it? Because...I'm about to reveal a super amazing product that will change your life. Forever. And if you go out and tell everyone you meet about it, then they'll go out and buy it all up (because I have done that in my county. Seriously.) and they'll be none left for the rest of us. This isn't like The Gospel Message- "Jesus Saves." THAT we should be shouting from the rooftops. This is different. Secret. Zip-lip. Are we clear?
If you can deal with that, read on.

The Intro: Ok, so I am VERY PICKY about lip balm. That expensive stuff that touts the best moisturizers and oils? It just plain sucks AND I'm still out $5! It's sticky. It dries my lips out more. It tastes bad. Too greasy. The list went on and on. But, just like the raven, I declare to you- NEVERMORE! I have made a discovery that assures that I will certainly not be anyone's sucker again and neither should you....
Meet the last chap stick you'll ever buy!
(Que the choir of angels.)
Once, I was on a mission to find the best chap stick. ChapStick, strawberry, Blistex, mint, cherry, Carmex, Dr. Pepper?...you name it. I have tried it. But one day, I found this stuff:
Courtesy of acklandsgrainger.com
Back then, it was in a short, fat, blue and white tube for .99 at WalMart. I bought it as part of my life quest and fell in love. But just like that- one day, I went to get more and it was no longer available. I was SO depressed. But God is good and a year or so later, Lypsyl was back! Apparently they replaced every member of their marketing department, because the brand did a total 180. In fact, it was such a huge change that I wasn't even sure that it was the same product...
See? A bee slider? What?!

 It was like seeing a good friend you haven't seen in AGES that you almost don't recognize...until they smile. You'd know that smile anywhere. And so my love affair with Lypsyl was reignited and continues today. Sigh.
This stuff is like liquid/solid/gold/silk- all those good things. It's made from pure, Swedish beeswax, organic shea butter and Vitamins A and E. It goes on SO smooth and it gives an amazing shine, too.

So, go forth and meet your new obsession. I'm convinced that it is so good, it could probably replace the dollar. (Well, that may not work for everyone, but it has worked for me on more than one occasion..)
Not available at your drugstore? Buy it online here. Just don't tell anyone else you did. You'll understand...

No comments:

Post a Comment