Monday, March 11, 2013

Knit Wit


So, as you may already know, I kinda like to knit. I wish I had time to do more of it, but here's a shot of my latest project:





This project is great for beginners, just as long as you can knit in the round. However, in the event that you can't, here's a wonderful link from Knit Picks to teach you!
Ready to get started? Here's what you'll need:

  • Size 15, 24" circular needles. (You can use pretty much any size you have, just be sure to adjust your yarn accordingly.)
  • 130 yards of bulky yarn
  • This pattern- which is basically:                                                                                                    CO 120 stitches and place a marker joining but making sure not to twist the stitches.              Knit 3 rows. Purl 3 rows. Alternate these sets of rows 6 more times (I actually ran out of rows because I used larger needles, but its ok!)
Bind off loosely,  block and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment