Wednesday, May 1, 2013

"Try It" Tuesday

Wanna know something funny about this post? Not funny, ha ha, but funny strange. (Now that I think of it, I have never considered strange to be funny...hmm) Anyway, aside from the fact that it is not Tuesday, the funny thing is that the product I'm bringing you today is so mind-blowingly amazing that I almost couldn't wait for Tuesday to get here to post about it...then I missed Tuesday all together. Oh, well. I hope that you'll agree with me that it's really better late than never.
So, without further ado, here's the next new product that you must rush out and purchase immediately:


If you're not a yogurt person, that's ok, I really don't consider myself one either. I mean, I use it in my overnight oats, I like the fruit 'n yogurt parfait from McDonald's and occasionally I'll eat one of those light yogurt deals with the granola or Oreo sprinkles, but this product here has really rocked my world. Seriously. Right after I ate this container, I went to the grocery store and bought every container I could reach without standing in the dairy case shelf! (Because that would have been overkill, right?)

This is Greek yogurt, so it's a little thicker and creamier than regular yogurt. It usually has more protein, too, but I also think it has a little stronger flavor. Like the kind that makes the back of your jaws tingle. (It's ok if that makes no sense, just keep reading...) Not that I like that strong flavor, I don't, really, BUT that's where the caramelized almonds come into play. They are tiny bits of crunchy almonds that are coated in a sweet elixir of sugars of some kind, I'm sure. See?


Anyway, whatever it's coated in straight up works! It almost melds after a bit and adds sweetness to the plain yogurt. See how the coating slowly begins to dissolve? Genius.

 
Ahh! Y'all, this stuff really is wonderful. I also love the cleverness of the tiny cup that you dump in the yogurt by folding it over and emptying the contents. Very cool! And don't be fooled by the tiny cup! There were enough almond bits in there to have several pieces in each spoonful.
 
At 220 calories and 13g of protein, this is a snack that is sure to fit into just about any healthy lifestyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment