Tuesday, February 19, 2013

"Try It" Tuesday

I know I have been slacking on my posts lately, but with a little effort, hopefully I'm on the upswing! With that out of the way- I present to you another "Try It" Tuesday!!

Today, I'll be sharing my experience with Special K's ham, egg and pepper jack cheese flatbread breakfast sandwiches. (THAT was a mouthful!) But, so are these!


Y'all, for a 200 calorie breakfast sandwich, these things are pretty certifiable! I haven't tried the other varieties, yet, but I was actually very impressed with this one. I have to suggest, however, that if by some miracle of fate you end up with a little extra time in the morning- loosely wrap these puppies in tin foil (a.k.a. Aluminum Foil- for all you non-Southerners out there:)) and bake them in a toaster oven until it's heated through. I guarantee that will produce a more enjoyable low-cal breakfast experience! But overall: WAY more satisfying than a McDonald's Egg McMuffin and without all the extra calories! SCORE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment